[INTRA-DAY ACTION]

A little too late for a watchlist this week but here are the stocks I'm watching for the next few days. No charts this week as I've got too much happening in my out-of-trading life:

AA - Nice breakout still in an ascending channel and closure over $10

APA - A longer term one for the watchlist, strong day on Monday and it closed first at resistance and second at the 200EMA on the daily. Would love to take a long if this pullsback to $70.

XLY - The trend that I've been following the past 2 weeks remains intact and once more is at the resistance line.

DOV - Still watching for a breakout from last weeks watchlist on DOV at $32.50 and $29.50

DRYS - Still watching from last week as DRYS looks to close a gap at $11.50. Dream trade on a pullback to $7.50 but I'm not sure we'll see it in this cycle.

LDK - Has closed the gap and closed above a resistance point at $9. Waiting for a pullback to the 20 and 50 on the daily chart for entry.

XLB - Beginning to creep out of a consolidation range between $13 and $14.

UNG - Been watching this for ages, double bottom is in place so I'm looking for a movement out of the resistive trendline and over the 40ema here. A retest of $14 would be a strong entry. OK I'll show a chart here, zoomed in 60min to show the bottoming formation;

0 comments:

Post a Comment